Or rather “chilling out” in the warm weather that is! Summer in Costa Rica goes from December to April … ideal for taking a break from the cold months in the US.
COST: $800 adults / $700 teens 13-17 yrs / $500 children 5-12 yrs / FREE children 0-4 yrs
(rates based on 7-day/6-night stay)
– – – – – – – – – – NOW BOOKING LATE JANUARY THROUGH APRIL – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Come for a week to the happiest and healthiest place on Earth: Guanacaste, Costa Rica. According to TripAdvisor, New York Times, International Living and USA Today, this is the top spot on Earth where you will live longer and be happier. Come spend a week of tranquility with us at Pura Vida House and see why this is the happiest place you’ll ever find. CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS …
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRIP
– Massages on the beach
– Grilling under the stars
– Tennis Lessons
– Tai Chi
– Hand Pottery
– Sun Bathing
– 24/7 Happy Hour
– Horseback Riding
– Cooking Lessons
– It’s 5 o’clock somewhere
– All-inclusive price. Many activities, meals, full-time guide, transportation – included in the price.
– Personal itinerary tailored to your tastes.
– Full-time bilingual guide, personal cook and maid to attend all your needs.
– Reserve your spot with only $200 (balance due 45 days prior to trip departure date).
– Small groups.
– Costa Rican culture immersion
– Costa Rica is a short plane flight away from the US – no jet lag.
– Itinerary developed by Costa Ricans and Guanacaste Expats, assuring local knowledge.
– Pura Vida House is ideal for getting away from it all – surrounded by mountains and nature, it’s quiet, modern and rugged; has to-die-for sunsets and a night sky that will leave you breathless.
YOUR GUIDE: JORGE MORERA has been hosting Sports For Nature’s Costa Rica trips for 6 years. He is enthusiastic, knows Guanacaste like the back of his hand, and will make you feel right at home while in Costa Rica!
Lodging will be provided at Pura Vida House (PuraVidaHouse.com). Sports For Nature’s 4,000 square foot house set in a 6-acre natural paradise, built in 2010, fully equipped, staffed by a maid and cook, and within minutes of the ocean and lots of adventure!
CONTACT SPORTS FOR NATURE: