The Hacienda Pinilla Costa Rica Beach Resort
Experience unforgettable Costa Rica beach resort vacations where the deep legacy of a Costa Rican ranch is perched on the shores of the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean in one of Costa Rica’s most spectacular settings.
Hacienda Pinilla is a place where you can reunite with family and friends to relax and rediscover those things most cherished and often forgotten in everyday life. The ideal Costa Rica beach resort. Located in an extraordinary part of Costa Rica, a unique and exceptional place exists. Naturally inspiring. Refreshingly timeless. Truly authentic.
With three-miles of unspoiled Guanacaste Province and Nicoya Peninsula coastline, Hacienda Pinilla’s 4,500 acres of historic ranch property, pristine beaches, and untouched natural landscapes offer room to roam and experience total tranquility and endless adventure.
Pura Vida House is the best of the Costa Rica house rentals here in Pinilla, and in the whole country. We will ensure you have the Costa Rica vacation of a lifetime.
Pura Vida House is a Highly Rated and Awarded Costa Rica Vacation Rental
Hacienda Pinilla Beach Resort Features
- 4,600-Acre Gated Community w/ 24/7 Security
- 3 White-Sand Beaches
- JW Marriott
- Beach Club, featuring an onsite restaurant, ocean view gym with free weekly yoga, spa, and water sports center, and a 160-foot lagoon style infinity swimming pool leading into the gorgeous white-sand Avellanas Beach, great for getting in the water yet famous for surfing.
- 2 Lighted Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- Championship 18-Hole Golf Course, designed by Mike Young
- 2 Luxurious Spas, one ranked in the top 5 in Latin America
- Gym and fitness center with Ocean View and Free Weekly Yoga
- Surfing the world famous Little Hawaii break
- 12 Bars and Restaurants
- Equestrian Center
- 25 Miles of Mountain Bike Trails with Ocean View
- Water Sports Center
- Mini Market
- On-site Medical Clinic and ambulance with 24 hour on-call service
- Chapel with Sunday services
- Rythmia Life Advancement Center, Costa Rica (we’re a two minute walk)
- Nearby authentic Costa Rican shopping and cultural experiences